How to Initiate Services

Access to services can be made in the following ways:

  • Through self-referral by calling Parkside at 1-517-266-8880.  Our placement specialist will discuss what services you need and work to connect you with a therapist who can who can help to meet your and your families needs.   Business office hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for self-referral
  • Referral by an agency representative from one of the below collaborating agencies.  Parkside will work directly with the you and the referring agency to meet your needs.
    • Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
    • Lenawee County Probate Court, Juvenile Division
    • Lenawee County Circuit Court, Drug Court;
    • Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority
    • Other agencies contracting with Parkside